Thursday, April 29, 2010

The past couple days I've been working on a little video collage of
some of the pictures taken during the medical missions crusades
in Mexico. My hope is that it will give you a little picture of what
this amazing ministry is doing so that you can pray for them if
God prompts you to.
Their blog, by the way, is here.
Also, I'm really hoping to work with Ashleigh to organize a few
friends from around here to accompany us on another crusade
trip in the future so... maybe it will give you a hankering' to join
us! These two crusades were pretty small; normally there are
more medical workers, plus evangelism activities aimed
specifically for children each afternoon. Still, it was an amazing
time and I think the most amazing part of it was that Jesus was
being preached to people who have never heard the true story of
man's sin and God's plan for redemption. Friends, I wish I had
the time to type some of the stories of men coming to Christ
through these crusades! My passion for sharing the Good News
with those who have never heard was re-ignited and that, I know,
was the best result of my time away. Thanks be to God for that.
Life is too short to live it without a deep passion and a dogmatic
purpose.
And I know I use the word "amazing" a lot, and maybe I
should check out a thesaurus for a few more adjectives to add
to my repertoire but really, this time "amazing" really does
describe it.

(I suggest you right click on the video and hit
"watch on YouTube", because my blog format is cutting off part
of the picture.)

(That's sort of annoying.)

5 comments:

  1. BRAVO!!!!!!!!!! ENCORE!!!!!! i want to go!! what a blessing to be there and help. thank you for making this video dani. it is excellent. Jesus indeed loves every single one in this world.........praise Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME video, Dani!! Such beautiful people. I want to go with you next time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I had so much fun making it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very well done and I loved the close up faces of people. That's what it's all about...loving the people. Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing video Dani.I bet it was hard leaving all the people that you met.I hope you can go back soon,it looks like alot of those people need medical attention,that is so sad.Love ya xoxoxo's from the girls and QT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!