Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter and Other Hoppenings

Generally, I like pictures better than words. So before I leave I wanted to upload some pictures of the past few weeks. It's not every auntie who has the cutest nieces and nephews in the world, so I think I should take advantage of my little corner of blogdom to showcase them a bit. :)

Thanks for your prayers for the Hobbs!!


Every year I like to try to find a Passion Play to attend during Easter week. This year Amanda and Kayla came along! The church did an amazing production.

I love this picture with Shaina! How does the diva know to strike a whimsical pose with her hand on her cheek at that age?? :)


We celebrated the end of Carlee's radiation a few weeks ago. What a happy day!

Carlee and I visited our dear "Aunt" Norma with Shaina, and enjoyed a Sunday afternoon tea. I hope I'm an Aunt Norma when I grow up. (Whenever that happens...)
Nathaniel was here for the past two weeks! The kids were so happy to have Daddy back and Carlee didn't seem to mind either. :) We took a family day and went to the Creation Museum. Here Nathaniel and I are showing off our pearly whites in a black-light tunnel at the museum. :)


Kate kinda liked the Garden of Eden display. :)

Even a ferocious dinosaur couldn't wipe the grin off our jolly fellow!

3 comments:

  1. How cool!! We almost got to go to the Creation Museum last summer but it just didn't work out (we were headed home from Tennessee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went several years ago...it was awesome! I love the picture of you two in the dark...it just cracked me up!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooove the Creation museum - and your nephews and nieces are very cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!