Sunday, April 18, 2010

back from crusade

*happy sigh!*
We returned yesteday aftenoon tanned, cuctus-scratched, filthy, ...And with very precious memories from the week filling our hearts. I'll try to post some pictures here soon. I don't have time for a very detailed post, but I do want to thank those of you who prayed for us. It was a beautiful, amazing time. I am very blessed to have had the chance to go deep into the heart of Mexico and assist such amazing people as the crusade staff. People who never before knew that Jesus came to deliver and befriend them now KNOW and BELIEVE!!! Praise God, what a calling to be embassadors of such a precious treasure as the gospel! Once you've gotten a taste of what it is to be part of the ministry of preaching the good news you never want to stop.


More to come....asta luega!

Post Script: Several of you thoughtful friends and family have asked if I'm going to marry a Mexican. Seeing as there were only two men who took any active interest and one was 10 years younger (yikes!) and another was 20 years older (YIKES!) ....I think I can safely answer "no". :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the detailed post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe a word of your postscript! Would you please tell the truth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, I hate to burst your bubble but the postscript is actually 100% verifiably true! :) Yep...she was a hot item for the crusade! We want her to come back as a promotional insentive.

    :) Ashleigh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Har har. My funny friends.

    (chica mala, Ashleigh!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to chat and hear all the details...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!