Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Some Random Pictures...


These are a few pictures from the happenings in Nome that I thought Mimi, Poppi, Great-Grandparents, Uncle Scott & Aunt Oksana, and Uncle Nate would especially enjoy. :)

Princess Shaina, aka "Sparkles" :)


See, mom, we told you he had curls!


Three cute profiles. They love to snuggle, especially Wesley


This morning I cut my finger on a knife and Noah ran as fast as he could to get Auntie Dani a BandAid. What a little gentleman. :)


Ahhh! This week has been potty training! Kate has been doing wonderfully but goodness, it's an ordeal. Here she can be seen sitting on her cushioned throne.


Why do we always revert to self portraits even though they NEVER turn out nicely??


A little flower-child with chocolate milk on her shirt. I walked in the play room and found her like this; looking pathetically like a hippie! :)







Do I look like a Mountain Momma?:) We went out to the beach for a cold, but VERY fun cookout. We had to hike a little from the van to the cabin. It was a beautiful evening and we really enjoyed it!


I built the fire in the foreground. Impressed?


Sissy talk


Nate and I went out on the ice and had a fun photo op, then played with the pictures on iPhoto after we got home. I love this one of him!


7 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I can't believe how fast nieces and nephews grow up! By the way your niece looks just like you! :) I am praying for you guys! God bless you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVED all the pictures and 'comments' Dani! Made me feel connected to my loved ones in the far north. Keep 'em coming!!! Love you lots, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. pssstt...Hey Mountain Mamma..Don't forget how much Auntie Jules enjoys seeing pics as well! :) The pics are great! The kids are as adorable as always!! Love you heaps! ~ Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable kids!!!! Your sister and brother-in-law are very very blessed with such a beautiful bunch of kids and on way!!!!! I wish that I could be there with you except for it being so cold there. I'm really enjoying the sun and wearing shorts once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics!! By the way, the self portrait of you and Carlee are beautiful!! Kari M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dani,
    Thanks for the news and pictures! We're so glad that you get to be there right now. The pictures of the moose, the cookout, the ice...they're all just great. And those little neices and nephews! I love Kate with the Janice Joplin look. Give Carlee, Nathaniel, and all those little ones a huge hug from Uncle Scott, Aunt Oksana, and all their Ukrainian cousins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!