Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quick little update. A lot has happened with Caleb today. Carlee wrote about it as only a mommy can on their blog (click HERE) and I don't want to be redundant so I hope if you're interested you'll check it out. She writes so beautifully! (Of course I'm a biased sister...)
I got to see the little man today; mom and I visited him for a few moments this evening. We couldn't see his face because there's a ventilator in his mouth now and a mask over his eyes, and it was heartbreaking to see all the little bruises and IV drips. But he kicked his legs a few times and he has the most adorable little toes. :) 
How can I love someone so much who I've only known for two days!? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dani,

    I'm so glad you are there! My prayers have often turned in your direction as I've pictured you ministering to those precious little Hobbits. You're doing such a great job!

    Thank you for your posts and pictures! We love them! Congratulations, dear fellow-auntie! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting, dear Dani! I love the little guy and I've not even seen his toes yet! ;) I'm sure he is adorable and precious in every way and you are a wonderful auntie. Praying for all of you and knowing that Jesus is right in the middle of this storm with you.
    Isn't it comforting to know that the night of weeping will be silenced by the joy of the morning? Much love to you, dear! ~ Danelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!