Saturday, June 20, 2009


I talked to Carlee a few minutes ago, and she said that Caleb had a rough night. They went in to see him early this morning, and the nurses had doubled his O2 and were concerned about how hs chest is collapsing and how often he is "shuddering". They may try to give him more Surfactin this morning, and they're closely monitoring him to see if he may be getting sick, so they can give him antibiotics if that's the case. Please pray for the little man and his concerned mommy and dad! Carlee and Nate can't update their site from the hospital because of the connection, so I'll try to do so from here.

4 comments:

  1. I am praying for Caleb and for all of you. May the peace of God which passes all understanding gaurd your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're praying for him Dani. This all seems sort of like a bad dream. May God heal his little precious body soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dani,
    I just checked your blog for the first time since Caleb was born. I'm praying for the little guy and for Carlee and Nathaniel. Please give them a hug for me.

    Mrs. Pleus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dani,
    I'm your Mom's cousin Tonie. Your Grandpa Nick sent me the information regarding Caleb and your Dad sent me the link to your blog. Please tell your Mom that Kevin and I are praying for all of you. I placed everyone on 3 different prayer groups. Give them a hug from us and remind them that "when 2 or more come together" their prayers will be more powerful. That being said, there are definitely more than 2 uniting in prayer for the family. God bless you all, Tonie and Kevin Fraser

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!