Saturday, March 28, 2009

What I Miss:

A warm, cuddly baby body after bath time... dancing wildly around the living room... the first grin from a happy baby who's ready for nappy-time to be over...long talks with Nathaniel... laughing until our sides ache with Carlee... putting pretties in little hairdo's... wrestling a mean wolf... bedtime kisses... improv story time... morning snuggles and silkies... reminiscing over old treasures in the garage... Shaina's pinkness... Noah's gallantry... Kate's placid eyes... Wes's kissable cheeks...keeping my baby bears safe from the bad hunter... The love of my amazing Alaskan family! How grateful I am to God for the incredible blessing He's given me in you! It was a special month. And it still makes me smile. :)

3 comments:

  1. aaahhhhh...siiiggghhhh. i completely understand that entire post way too much. it tugs very strongly on my heart. what an adorable picture!!!!! i loved the way you touched on every little detail--those precious, wild, hilarious, wonderful, special, serious, crazy, tender, memorable details. i also loved your last email, btw! i wish i could fly you here every sunday morning... ;) you are a dear sister and one i treasure immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!! I can only imagine how quiet your house is again!! But I'm glad you got to spend a lot of quality time with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture, Danielle!....and thanks for making me miss everyone so much!!!! ;) love you sis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!