Sunday, March 15, 2009

A proposal, of sorts.

Noah: "Aunt Dani, you know what? I'm gonna marry you."
Dani: Aww.... "Noah, I love you too... but I can't marry you, silly boy!"
Noah: "But I'm gonna marry you."
Dani: (laughing!)"When?"
Noah: (thinking hard) ...Well....when I'm all grown up. How old are you?"
Dani: "24."
Noah: "Then when I'm as old as that I will marry you."
Dani: "No, Noah, I'm your aunt so you can't marry me. But there is a special little girl somewhere and when you both are all grown up you can marry her. So you can pray for her and ask Jesus to help her to love Him."
Shaina: "Noah, or you could marry Poppie."
Noah (confused): "Shaina...? ....But..., I think Poppie's already married."

6 comments:

  1. How cute!! Kids say some really funny things, don't they? Enjoy them while they're here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so that was completely adorable! It's so fun to have little one around with their cuteness! Enjoy every moment! (Love the profile pic by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun! Children are so kind and honest about what they want for the grown ups they know:-)

    Enjoy the rest of your time with them!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! they remind me of when Merritt was little and of her desire to marry Cale or Dad. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!