Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Vava

"Vava" is what the kids call a boo-boo. And I have one! Scott's driving me to the doctor in Zaparoshia (not sure how you spell that one) to get a spot on my hand checked. It started about a week ago as just a few bumps but now it's a big yucky wound, getting larger, and some doctor friends of ours that we sent a picture of it to thought I should get it tested instead of waiting until we're back in the States. Nothing much to worry about (don't flip out, Grandma!) but I would appreciate your prayer that the doctor in Zap would diagnose it correctly and help us get it taken care of. :)
Thanks much!
And I'll try to update this evening- if we don't get back too late- with pictures of the little darlings who are such a JOY to be with!!!

4 comments:

  1. praying for you, luv! i'm so glad that you're getting to visit family right now...when you get back to the states give me a ring. I would love to catch-up! Miss you bunches...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just flipped out so grandma won't have to. please post when you return from the dr. regardless if you can tell all the fun family stuff. right now, we'd all just like to know what the dr. said? k????? xoxoxoxo chica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!