Friday, October 02, 2009

Some Kate-isms, and Carlee Stylin'

Mommy, can I get up from the table without asking?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
KATE: "Mommy, I went pee pee in my pants."
MOMMY: "Okay, then we need to go to the bathroom. And what do you say?"
Kate: "Um.... I'm sorry for disobeying."
MOMMY: "No, Kate; 'I'm sorry for wetting my pants'.
KATE: (Throwing her arms around Carlee) "I FORGIVE YOU, MOMMY!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
KATE: "Aunt Dani, can I have a snack?"
DANI: "No, not right now."
KATE: "But... But Aunt Dani, ... I'm so tired!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
DADDY: "Kate, were you being mean to your brother?"
KATE: "No."
DADDY: "What were you doing?"
Kate: "I was just trying to hit him a little bit."
~~~~~~~~~~~
"I got out of bed because my covers weren't working."



:) It's always funnier when you hear it right from her mouth. But it gives you a picture of the little girl who keeps us on our toes all day!

And, here are some pictures I promised Gran
dma and Grandpa a while ago of Carlee in some of her different head gear. She's got some really darling hats and a funky red-ish wig she wears, but I never think to get pictures of them. Cute sister, I've got, eh? :)


(It's vogue for cancer patients to wear gift bags on top of their bandannas, in case you were wondering. Everybody's doing it.)

11 comments:

  1. I LOVED the conversations with Kate. How adorable! :) Thanks for posting pictures of Carlee as well. I've been lookin for an update on how life is going. Let me know about specific prayer requests and how your doing when you get the time. Lov ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is FUNNY!! My littlest brother told me last night he wants to marry me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's classic! love it! it's good to have a chuckle tonight. pics are great too...please give hugs to everyone for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it kids say the funniest things. Miss you. Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please tell kate that i get out of bed when my covers aren't working either. i TOTALLY get her. and please tell carlee that she is radiantly beautiful.......as are you lizzie. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the Katie-isms and pics of your lovely sister! Love the last two quotes by Katie...miss you, my friend. Hope all is well. I think and pray for you all often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dani Girl,
    You just never know what kids will say :o) Enjoyed hearing from the lips of Kate!! Also, Carlee is as beautiful as ever. Give her a hug for me!! And consider yourself hugged, my friend. I love you & miss you sooooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it sure sounds like she gives you a run for your money!!! I especially like the one about hitting her brother!! original! Carlee looks so beautiful! Her smile warms my heart. Miss and love all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. like the new blog layout, deary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dani,I like the Kate-ism they r so funny.hope you r doing well? Tell Carly we are still praying for her and the family.Love you bunches!miss you too lots!xoxoxox's from the Glenny clan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are delightful dani! love you sooo much and am praying for you and your dear family tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!