Friday, May 29, 2009

Please pray for Carlee, cont.

I received a call from Nathaniel a while ago. The tests showed that Carlee has a fast growing cancer in one breast, and some concerning tissue in the other. They are staying in Anchorage a while longer to run tests and discuss the possible necessity of taking the baby early and/or a mastectomy. Please, keep Carlee and Nathan in your prayers. Praise be to God, for "the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous".
Nate and Carlee have my cell phone right now, in case anyone's been trying to contact me. You can reach me at their home phone #.
Thanks for the prayers...so much.
Dani

3 comments:

  1. Dani,
    We are praying!! I called the Church people after your Mom called me & told me the prognosis for Carlee. We serve the Great Physician and a Great God. We're believing!! Love you & miss you so much. Also, praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be praying for her and for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dani! I AM praying... earnestly. May God's peace be with you all there. Sharing the request with others who will pray. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing as we ask and keep on asking... Sending MuCH LOVE to all! ~ Danelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!