Monday, March 28, 2011

Just a fewwwww more...

When there are five creatures of such utter cuteness to post pictures of, it's hard to stop.

So I thought Grandparents (and Uncle T.!) might enjoy just a couple more photos of the family before I leave off blogging about Alaska.


Watching a movie with Carlee


Shaina gearing up to play outside

Shaina and Aunt Oksana having a heart-to-heart. I overheard one of the questions Shaina asked in this discussion: "But....how will I KNOW when I meet the boy I should marry?" Give it some time honeychild!

Katie-bug

Two moose that the family saw while out driving! Nate and I were snow machining so we didn't come along on this drive but we were so glad Scott and Oksana got to see some wildlife.

Noah snapped this picture. Caleb's priceless! He loves this game.

Dad Hobbs taking his crew for a ride! Carlee's in the sled with the 5 Hobbits.
This sled is useful for transporting moose or musk ox after a hunt, but the kids like this use much better. :)

All of us, right before Scott and Oksana left (tears galore!)

The morning I left, breakfast at the cafe' with Carlee... So fun!



*sigh!*
Until next time, Nome....



8 comments:

  1. Oh, Dani! We have so LOVED seeing all of your beautiful family members together. What a blessing from the Lord. And the Hobbits are getting so big!

    As always, your smiles are contagious and your big adventures amazing. If I had a bucket list, I would have to include the Iditerod. You have made it sound just too wonderful to miss!

    Sending love your way,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear with every picture you post I itch all the more to visit with you! What a wonderful time and a wonderful blessing to get that time with your family. I loved the photo of Oksana and Shaina. What a gift for her to have that time with her Aunt. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pics are wonderful...and you don't have to leave off blogging on Alaska...I never tire of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Dani! I agree with all 3 previous posts. I have goose bumps looking at all the pictures. What a blessed and emotional time!

    I agree, no need to leave off blogging on Alaska at all! We love reading and seeing the pictures. It blesses everyone.

    Hugs to you as you miss your family. xoxoxox

    Chica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dani, I have so enjoyed seeing the pictures from your siblings trip. So many wonderful memories were made. And what a wonderful opportunity for Scott and Oksana to see where Carlee's family lives. I know it was a special time for all.

    Hugs,
    Mrs. P

    (p.s. thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dani - I just love all the pictures of the little ones! Can Caleb be that big already? I remember a much smaller little man when Carlee was here a lifetime ago :-) Hugs and prayers are with you - and keep posting, we never tire of the photos!
    Love, teri

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a memorable time you had...makes my heart ache just thinking how much you miss being there with your loved ones. Absolutely lovely pictures, my dear, and you certainly don't have to stop posting about Alaska! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dani, Great pics of you all.So glad you were all able to get together after so many years apart.Love you all.Me too i'll never get tired of Alaska pics. XOXOXOXO'S from the girls and QT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!