Thursday, March 24, 2011

I love being Aunt Dani!

A warm little body after bath time...is there anything more wonderful in all the world?

Wes has learned the art of silly faces. And he is impressed with his skills.
After looking at this picture he sat back and belly laughed and laughed!

The girlies in pajamas :)


Mr. Noah is our active guy! (This hill was extremely steep...you can't tell in the photo.)



Kate found my toe socks and thought they'd make cute gloves....

The shirt says it all. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ah!! Those kiddos are really growing up fast. They are sooooooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. The girlie on the left in the 3rd picture looks like you. =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the picture where the girls are wearing their pj's Shaina looks just like you! Oh my word! It's like I am looking at your 15 years ago when we met....minus a few years. :) I love the photos. I still dream about the day I will get to visit Nome with you. I am asking God that it will happen before we are both 40. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!