Monday, February 21, 2011

A Few Snapshots

I've decided I'm far too wordy and it's surely tedious to read my frequent ramblings! So instead, (and better,) here are a few pictures with concise synopsis. :)

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Elliot

The gorgeous Plaza, downtown Trujillo.
Wish I could have taken a 360 degree photo to share the full scope of it with you!


Two gringos, people-watching in the Plaza :)

Mountains in the distance

Mrs. Elliot plays beautifully and we sing together from the hymnal most afternoons

A "fancy" dinner downtown

Mr. Gren reading to the gang (a rare moment when all are awake!)

4 comments:

  1. yay! new pictures. i still can't believe you are really with elisabeth...........so amazing. i loved the pictures and the last one made me smile. how precious....

    so glad the Lord blessed you with this incredible experience. =o)

    sorry i didn't get to talk to you the other night when we were at miss molly's. =o( we had a very blessed time together. will have to do it when you get home.

    any time on when you are returning?

    olivia is lying next to me in bed and says "hi dani. i have a 102 degree temperature."

    grin.

    love you,
    chica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know--Skype goes out at the worst times!!! :( Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie, you are SO FUNNY! And what are you doing in Georgia girl? I need to check your blog. :)

    And that is NOT my elbow...it's Mrs. Elliot's hand. LOL!!!!

    And you're so sweet to pass on my blog to others. Tedious reading at times, I'm afraid, but I keep it up for my family and the few friends (including you) who for some reason find it interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see jim...watching. ;) way too cute. love the stories of your life. so special, this time you are in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!