Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Prayerfully awaiting Nov. 2nd...

THINGS I AM SICK OF:

1. The government spending mine and my children's money

2. Mahmoud Ahmedinejad

3. "Going Green"

4. People calling other people racist

5. The U.N.

6. Democrats and Republicans

7. People who call conservatives "ignorant"

8. Career politicians

9. Global Warming

10. Muslim extremists (Note I was politically correct enough to say Muslim extremists. Not just Muslims. I wouldn't dare.)

11. Political correctness

12. Americans who don't care enough about their country to stay informed of the facts instead of eating whatever the biased media (any biased media) feeds them.

13. Demagoguery


Please; feel free to object or add to the list! But be aware that I might call you ignorant or racist if you disagree with me on any point. And, if you continue to disagree with me after that, I just might take away your right to comment.

...I'm joking, I'm joking!

2 comments:

  1. um, amen. and amen.......
    i am waiting eagerly and prayerfully with you. we need true change.........we need repentance and revival. we need Jesus!!!!
    love you lizzie.
    hugs,
    chica

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Prayerfully"...not just "eagerly". You're right, Sheila! That's the operative word! In fact I'm going to change my post title to reflect that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!