Sunday, July 26, 2009

Documentary from Flat Top Mountain

Nate, mom and I trekked up Flat Top mountain yesterday. The mountain defeated us. (Hopefully soon I'll come back and do the entire thing.) But the view from the hight we reached was absolutely spectacular. It's nearly impossible to stand at that vista and not spread your arms, take a deep breath, and shout!
On the way down we found a tundra valley filled with blueberries. We stopped and filled a water bottle with them, and had a crazy-good wild blueberry cobbler for dessert. Mom and I are going back to pick some more in a day or two.








9 comments:

  1. wow! how amazing! thanks for sharing this with us. love the pic of you on the top of the mountain and the one of your sweet mommy with the blueberries. hugs to everyone. love, sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so like i just went back and watched the video and nearly peed my pants. you are insanely funny. wild thing. where ARE you from??? ha. love all the comments typed...so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is sooo stinkin' funny! Thanks for the laugh Dani! I loved it! You are going to have to show me how to put a movie together like that for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i just watched your video again...exactly what is your accent?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol! Sheila, you're so funny! I loved talking with you today.
    Hmmm---my accent? Just a minute while I ask my alter personality...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too Funny!!! You were right when you said we would all wonder where you were from!! my thoughts exactly. Kamden said she wants some of those blueberries!! Miss you all bunches. Love Kari Margo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaaaa!!!! May I just say, Dani that you are the queen of cool accents? ! :) Thanks for letting us see the amazing talents of your handsome camera man. ;) Enjoy your blueburries!!! Thinking of you LOTS these days. Keep those pics coming! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dani, You r to funny for words with that accent girl.It reminds me of our days in Childrens Church when we made those videos especially the one where Samson tore the walls down that was so crazy!Love you bunches give yourself a big hug from me and one to Carly xoxoxoxox's from the girls and Quinton.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haahaa! that video was great!! totally reminded me of the videos we made with my phone... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!