Monday, May 21, 2012

Update on L&E

Thanks for your comments, praying friends! I know Lars and Elisabeth both would be blessed to know that people they've never even met are praying for them.

Right now, Elisabeth is with her daughter Val in South Carolina. Lars is still recovering in a Virginia hospital. When I spoke with him yesterday he sounded groggy and confused because of the medications he's on, but was complaining about the bad food (a sure sign that he's still Lars!). He's looking forward to discharge but doesn't know when that will be yet. He underwent surgery to put pins in his fractured neck, and it was successful. He won't be able to live without care for quite a while so please pray as he and Elisabeth are separate that the Lord will continue to bless and give grace to them and their caregivers. There is a very long road of recovery ahead and L&E will need grace for each step in the difficult journey.

I probably won't be putting many further updates on my blog... but thank you for your prayers and concern!

Blessings!
Dani


2 comments:

  1. I am very happy to have this update. Thank you so much for posting. I'm sure that the Grens are private people, yet I'm so happy that they have allowed this much. All the very best and I will certainly continue to pray that the Lord will show everyone concerned "the next thing." Blessings to you as well, Dani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ran across your blog today via Vee and feel that God sent me here to add Lars and family to my prayer list. I don't get out as much anymore so my prayer ministry is by way of cyberspace these days. Blessings to all that you love and know.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!