Monday, July 05, 2010

There is something I didn't know about this beautiful place:
No cell coverage. And no internet connection for Mac (my aptly named laptop).
The cold chills and withdrawl shaking began approx. 12 hours after I arrived here and realized that.
But really.... it's good for me. :)
I do welcome emails and calls.... just have to wait until I get into town to recieve them. But don't let that stop you because I love to hear from my friends. :)
Once I get a WiFi connection going, I will post more with pictures!

1 comment:

  1. now, THAT is a way to go cold turkey.....i think it would be good for me to be forced off of here sometimes.
    i am so glad you love it there! now i know why you 2 aren't returning my phone calls. please email me your cell number so i can leave you some messages.
    love you!!!!!! God has GREAT things in store for you there. i feel that very strongly in my spirit.
    xoxoxo,
    sheila and the girls. dave too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!