Saturday, July 10, 2010

Unbelievable!


Honey has been staying at the Gren's house for the past week, and she leaves tomorrow. She's become a dear friend in this one week that I've known her and I am so, so grateful for the bond we share in Jesus that makes us sisters as well as friends! It's been a special time with her; sharing special moments with Miss Elisabeth, watching old Carey Grant movies together, talking and praying late into the night.
Today was the grand finale of her visit, with a whale watching tour, then lunch and a lazy walk around Gloucester!

Among about 8 whales that we saw (plus a pod of porpoise) a mummy and her baby visited us. So intelligent, curious, majestic, ...peaceful.

As you can imagine, we were just a little sad that the whales didn't come closer to the boat. But... I don't mean to complain or anything.

(...Yeah. That was a joke.)


God.... if your "artwork" is this spectacular, if your design is this overwhelming, I am amazed by you because YOU are indescribable!!

7 comments:

  1. Great pictures Dani!Love Grandpa O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you Dani but am so glad you had a WHALE of an experience!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like visitors to your blog! I look forward to reading about your neat opportunity. By the way, I forgot to mention it last time, but my name is Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dani, what a great experience. I just talked with your Mom and she told me about your little excursion. I hope and pray all is going well.

    Mrs. Pleus

    ReplyDelete
  5. how absolutely beautiful!! glad to hear things are going well as you get settled in...praying for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dani,I love your whale pics how cool!Be praying for you.Missed you at the nursing home wished you were there.Love ya dan dan.xoxoxo's from the girls and QT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dani,Love your whale pics they r so cool.Been praying for you that you'll get adjusted to your new home.Missed you at the nursing home wished u were there.Love ya DANI! XOXOXO'S FROM THE GIRLS AND QT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!