Saturday, May 29, 2010

Last night,

the most amazing thing happened.
I met this guy.
Well actually I RE-met him. I haven't seen him for many years but when he stepped on the scene last night all the sudden it just hit me (hit both of us, I think,) that this was "IT". This may seem sudden, I know, but talk about the culmination of years of prayers and hopes and dreams! ...And I couldn't believe it had actually HAPPENED. That this amazing person was even giving me the time of day. There was this feeling of deep, complete joy in my heart that is almost hard to put into words. And I felt so at peace, as I was with him, and it felt as natural as breathing to laugh and joke and talk and talk and talk.

And then I woke up. And it had all been a dream.

...That was kinda' cruel of my dream. I think I might boycott dreaming for a while.

12 comments:

  1. Dreams do come true.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ya never know... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW! and i was thinking, "wow, Dani too??" ;D well, i'll be praying for you, and maybe soon your dream will come true! btw i love your new blog skin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I was like "WHAT?!?!?!" but it quickly hit me that there had to be a catch to that story somewhere seeing that I didn't get an email or a phone call. :) Sorry about your dream...I have boycotted dreaming many times because of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so prepared to link to the post called AIRPORTS on my blog on how i met my hubby and say, "You are not crazy!"
    Great dream!
    Bummer that you woke up.
    But I'm glad you did, because if you slept for like 4 days straight that would be weird

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man! :P I pretty much had Ashleigh's reaction...not that I would expect a phonecall ;P, but I did expect a catch somewhere. :P Oh, well. :) Dreams are crazy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me going...I was talking about you today with Martha Fiscoux.

    Byron

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have a feeling it is coming soon dani......
    sending you lots and lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know some dreams are from God and He uses them to speak to some people :) SMILES

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a "oh-my-goodness!" moment when I started reading this post (kind of like everyone else did, I guess lol)...you crack me up! Two thumbs up to what Chrissy said. ;)

    P.S. The guy that is going to eventually marry you is going to have one beautiful treasure. just sayin'. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cruel? Maybe just a teaser. :-)

    If the dream continued what would it be like?

    -Kev

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm... interesting question! Maybe for the dream to go farther I'd have to be awake. Some things, even dreams don't do justice to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!