Saturday, December 05, 2009

Thank you, dear ones, for your comments, calls, and/0r prayers! It's meant the world.
Carlee's surgery took 7 hours. She lost a lot of blood, but they were able to transfuse her own blood right back into her. The doctor seemed pleased with the surgery and said everything went pretty well.
I don't know how she's doing now... not even sure how she's faring in recovery or if Mom or Nathaniel have seen her yet. The biopsies of lymph and breast tissue won't be available until next week. I'll keep ya posted.

Glory to God!
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High

will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.

He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating everyone. I am so glad to hear she came through it ok. I will be praying for all of you in the days to come. Remember that God knows the plans He has for us. He does all things well. We must keep our hope in Him. I am sure you and Ruthann are having a good time with those little munchkins.
    Love you all, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please know that I am praying for Carlee as she goes through this difficult time. She has such strong faith and I pray that God will feel closer than ever to her right now! Please keep us updated on her condition! God bless! Sarah Griesinger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family has been on my heart and mind so heavy over the last week. Please know that we are praying for all of you and loving you! My prayer is that God will bless, surround, shelter, protect and lead every one of you through these difficult days. Praying for you continuously! Lots of love, Alicia Reitz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the update. I have been and continue to pray for Carlee and all of you up there. ~Love, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all! It's amazing to know that even friends I haven' seen in so long are praying for Carlee. You're all very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!