Friday, June 15, 2012

Help Wanted :)

God's been giving me a vision, and I'm not sure how to run with it.
Since the first day I cracked open the cover of the book "Red Moon Rising" I felt like He wanted to open up a prayer room in my area of the world. A "Boiler Room" as it's called by some. Have you heard of the 24/7 prayer movement? Have you had ANY experience setting up a prayer room or a boiler room? I feel overwhelmed but SUPER excited about this task. God's moving in the world and I think the power is beginning in these places of prayer and seeping through communities and then throughout the world. My pastor has asked me to begin a prayer room in my church and I'm just not exactly sure how to start. If you have ideas or any experience with something like this, could you contact me? I've found the web site for an awesome boiler room in Michigan (here) and I'd love to go visit it. Maybe I could get some ideas. At any rate if you've got any thoughts, dialogue, or guidance, please let me know.
I know I said this before, but I'm pretty excited. :) Thanks!
Blessings,
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!