Friday, May 20, 2011

BE INFORMED!

It's hard for me to explain how passionate I feel about the issue of America's relation with Israel, and how incredibly disgusted and appalled I am by the reception Obama gave to Netanyahu yesterday! Obama does NOT speak for all Americans and I hope that we'll stand up and be counted as friends and supporters of Israel! Why are we pouring millions of dollars into hostile Muslim countries when we have exceeded the debt ceiling in our own? Why are we siding with radical, hate-filled nations against our peaceful ally Israel?

What kind of arrogance induces America's president to demand Israel to give up their own land to pacify nations who want to wipe them off the map!? Does he know Who he's insulting?

"I will bless those who bless you (Israel), and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." -Gen. 12:3

4 comments:

  1. Whew boy...we need to pray for our country, that we would not abandon God's chosen people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, thanks for keeping us informed and for these very interesting video clips. Let us not be silent, but continually pray until He establishes Jerusalem and makes it a praise in the earth (Isaiah 62:7) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. thoughtful post! hey this is a random question but your blog link is on my blog under blogging pals. is that ok? i'm only asking because if your blog is private and u dont want it advertised then let me know. mine is publc thats why! :) its sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fine Sophie, my bog is public. Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!