Monday, February 16, 2009

Setting Esther Straight


Well, I've got a disappointment for those of you who begged me to take pics at Esther's wedding. My camera's USB cord is lost, so (-though I took quite a few great pictures-) you'll have to wait until I buy a new cord to see them! Sorry.
But, in an attempt to appease the public, here instead is a picture of Esther and I on our great Alaskan Adventure almost a year ago to the day. (Please notice my cool hat, because I was terribly proud of it!) This is while she was still a Hobbs. She is now Mrs. William Straight. And it was the most beautiful, Christ-honoring, romantic wedding I've ever seen in my life. Esther is an amazing woman, and as I was praying on the scenic drive home from Pennsylvania, I asked God to make me more like her.

Wow! What a way to spend Valentine's Day! Pictures to follow. :)

Post Script: If you do not know this about me by now, it's about time you did. I have more camera issues than anyone else on the face of the earth. If I remember my camera, I forget my camera card. If I remember my camera card, my batteries won't work. If my camera works, my memory is full and I can't take pictures until I delete others. And, if all that goes alright... I lose my USB cord. Alas!

5 comments:

  1. Can't WAIT to see the pics! And know more about the "most beautiful, Christ honoring,romantic wedding [you] had ever seen in [your] life!" WOW! That's quite an "advertisement" for your next post! I thought a lot about it on Saturday! :) Love ya! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, Dani, Dani!! Do I find any of the problems with your camera hard to believe? I won't answer that :o)) hehehe!! I hope you go out today and buy a new cord as I for one begged for the pictures now I can't see them. Dani, Dani, Dani!! I still love you, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dani,

    Even though there wasn't any pics of the wedding I love the pic from Alaska! It looks so beautifully cold!
    I think I'll go play around with my camera today so I can hopefully get an amazing shot for Wordless Wed tomorrow. We'll see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cool picture! (no pun intended! lol) Glad the wedding went well! I look forward to hearing more about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait until you buy a cord....until then I wait in antisipation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!