Monday, December 09, 2013

Wedding photos


Wow-- I can hardly believe I've been married for three months! I can also hardly believe that I'm just now posting these. 
Whew! Time flies. 
I really wanted to post all of my pictures... all several hundred of them. But I don't think Blogger would like me all that much if I attempted that, so I'm picking out some of my favorites. Some that capture what the day was like for Ryan and I. I hope that for those of you dear friends and family who couldn't make it to the wedding, these might give a little taste of what it was like! 
Without further ado....



PS- Oh, and as the pictures might suggest, these have been the happiest three months of my life. :)

I wore my mom's dress


On my bouquet was a picture of Ryan's Dad and my Grandma; both of whom  have gone on to heaven.



My niece Damara :)

My new mother -in-law!

Praying with some of my bridesmaids before the ceremony

Ryan and I prayed together but I wouldn't let him see me until I walked down the isle. :)






Most of our favorite people all in one room!

Communion, our first act as a married couple.

VERY FIRST KISS! (And it keeps on getting better!)


]\

The Sobie family, new and improved!

The Watters family, new and hopefully improved! 

All of our nieces and nephews! Seriously cute kids. :)

She was 17 when she wore this dress, I was 28. :)









My amazing sister did all the flowers, with help from friends! I could not have been more delighted with my beautiful bouquet! 



Seriously, now, is he not one good looking' guy!?!?!?


















And none of this would have happened without our cupid, RuthAnn! <3 td="">



7 comments:

  1. Oh Dani!! These are so beautiful!! So many happy memories to come! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the photos and absolutely love you! So happy for your both <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani, your wedding looked amazing! Justice took it kind of hard, considering you promised and everything, but when he saw how happy you looked, he felt it was for the best.
    Wishing you both a very merry and memorable first Christmas together!
    We love you and we hope we will be able to meet your other half one day!
    Adcox fam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bride, handsome groom! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Dani! A year ago you were hoping that God would bring someone special into your life...He certainly did! God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!