Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dreams Do Come True

Thanks to Nathan&Amanda Photography for an AMAZING engagement photo shoot!


"I don't want to spend the rest of my days without you. 
Danielle Sobie, will you marry me?"

Wow--- for real? Sometimes I wondered if I would ever hear those words... and what it would be like--what I would say and do--if suddenly my man dropped to one knee. Well, I said yes, bouncing up and down like I was on a pogo stick, while Ryan and I laughed and laughed with joy and incredulity!

This amazing, handsome, Godly, strong and gentle man of integrity wants to marry ME!? I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it!!! I may NEVER wrap my mind around it!

Ryan proposed to me on June 7th. We were standing in the shadow of a beautiful, ancient Catholic church overlooking the city lights of Cincinnati. (In fact you can see the church on the very top right corner of my blog cover picture!)

We will be married on September 7th. less then two months to go! :)

Now--to figure out how to make time fly while still accomplishing all that needs to get done...

7 comments:

  1. Oh Dani! I am so happy for you!! I don't know if you remember, but my name is Abigail. Abby for short. You were my Bright Lights leader at a conference in a town near Akron, Ohio a couple years ago. We exchanged emails. You may not remember me, but I am so happy for you! May God bless you in your soon to be marriage!

    Love,
    Abby

    1 Corinthians 13

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is soooo sweet! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You sound SO happy!! Can we please please please see more photos?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Dani Congratulaaations! (And Ryan too!) God bless you both!!

    And (ditto Esther) more photos?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again I just say that I am THRILLED about this. Dani, God has used you in my life and I've looked up to you since our first little meeting, and I'm tickled to tears about your fairytale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Indeed, dreams do come true! So happy for you and Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful Dani! It truly is amazing how God works in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for you! May His blessings be upon both of you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks--I'll be thrilled to hear from you!